HNRSIK Jumble Answer
Welcome! Here you will find the answer to HNRSIK Daily Jumble Answer! Daily Jumble is one of the most successful games on the web worldwide. Everyday the game is updated with challenging puzzles of which you can find answers to on our site! This daily jumble has 6 letters. You can find the answer below.
- v. i. - To wrinkle, bend, or curl; to shrivel; hence, to contract into a less extent or compass; to gather together; to become compacted.
- v. i. - To withdraw or retire, as from danger; to decline action from fear; to recoil, as in fear, horror, or distress.
- v. i. - To express fear, horror, or pain by contracting the body, or part of it; to shudder; to quake.
- v. t. - To cause to contract or shrink; as, to shrink finnel by imersing it in boiling water.
- v. t. - To draw back; to withdraw.
- n. - The act shrinking; shrinkage; contraction; also, recoil; withdrawal.
Anagrams of HNRSIKSHRINK
Other Jumbled words from September 26 2021
|This person is an accomplished piano player.|