HORAC Jumble Answer
Welcome! Here you will find the answer to HORAC Daily Jumble Answer! Daily Jumble is one of the most successful games on the web worldwide. Everyday the game is updated with challenging puzzles of which you can find answers to on our site! This daily jumble has 5 letters. You can find the answer below.
- n. - A cockroach.
- n. - A European fresh-water fish of the Carp family (Leuciscus rutilus). It is silver-white, with a greenish back.
- n. - An American chub (Semotilus bullaris); the fallfish.
- n. - The redfin, or shiner.
- n. - A convex curve or arch cut in the edge of a sail to prevent chafing, or to secure a better fit.
- v. t. - To cause to arch.
Anagrams of HORACROACH
Other Jumbled words from August 18 2019
|The result of starting the stalled car —|