IRROG Jumble Answer
Welcome! Here you will find the answer to IRROG Daily Jumble Answer! Daily Jumble is one of the most successful games on the web worldwide. Everyday the game is updated with challenging puzzles of which you can find answers to on our site! This daily jumble has 5 letters. You can find the answer below.
- n. - Rigidity; stiffness.
- n. - A sense of chilliness, with contraction of the skin; a convulsive shuddering or tremor, as in the chill preceding a fever.
- n. - The becoming stiff or rigid; the state of being rigid; rigidity; stiffness; hardness.
- n. - See 1st Rigor, 2.
- n. - Severity of climate or season; inclemency; as, the rigor of the storm; the rigors of winter.
- n. - Stiffness of opinion or temper; rugged sternness; hardness; relentless severity; hard-heartedness; cruelty.
Anagrams of IRROGRIGOR
Other Jumbled words from March 24 2020
|They bought the run-down corner market and planned to|