ISMINPOG Jumble Answer
Welcome! Here you will find the answer to ISMINPOG Daily Jumble Answer! Daily Jumble is one of the most successful games on the web worldwide. Everyday the game is updated with challenging puzzles of which you can find answers to on our site! This daily jumble has 8 letters. You can find the answer below.
- p. pr. & vb. n. - of Impose
- a. - Laying as a duty; enjoining.
- a. - Adapted to impress forcibly; impressive; commanding; as, an imposing air; an imposing spectacle.
- a. - Deceiving; deluding; misleading.
- n. - The act of imposing the columns of a page, or the pages of a sheet. See Impose, v. t., 4.
Anagrams of ISMINPOGIMPOSING
Other Jumbled words from June 08 2021
|The fashion model was new to the business, but to her competition, she was|