KALEF Jumble Answer
Welcome! Here you will find the answer to KALEF Daily Jumble Answer! Daily Jumble is one of the most successful games on the web worldwide. Everyday the game is updated with challenging puzzles of which you can find answers to on our site! This daily jumble has 5 letters. You can find the answer below.
- n. - A paling; a hurdle.
- n. - A platform of hurdles, or small sticks made fast or interwoven, supported by stanchions, for drying codfish and other things.
- n. - A small stage hung over a vessel's side, for workmen to stand on in calking, etc.
- n. - A loose filmy mass or a thin chiplike layer of anything; a film; flock; lamina; layer; scale; as, a flake of snow, tallow, or fish.
- n. - A little particle of lighted or incandescent matter, darted from a fire; a flash.
- n. - A sort of carnation with only two colors in the flower, the petals having large stripes.
Anagrams of KALEFFLAKE
Other Jumbled words from April 25 2021
|What Mrs. Claus considered his mistakes —|
|This actor would commonly refuse to speak for a whole day to test his self- discipline.|