KECHE Jumble Answer
Welcome! Here you will find the answer to KECHE Daily Jumble Answer! Daily Jumble is one of the most successful games on the web worldwide. Everyday the game is updated with challenging puzzles of which you can find answers to on our site! This daily jumble has 5 letters. You can find the answer below.
- n. - The side of the face below the eye.
- n. - The cheek bone.
- n. - Those pieces of a machine, or of any timber, or stone work, which form corresponding sides, or which are similar and in pair; as, the cheeks (jaws) of a vise; the cheeks of a gun carriage, etc.
- n. - The branches of a bridle bit.
- n. - A section of a flask, so made that it can be moved laterally, to permit the removal of the pattern from the mold; the middle part of a flask.
- n. - Cool confidence; assurance; impudence.
Anagrams of KECHECHEEK
Other Jumbled words from February 21 2021
|What the Chinese sailor considered himself to be —|
|By the time this actress turned 30, she’d already had leading roles on two TV shows.|