KELLIY Jumble Answer
Welcome! Here you will find the answer to KELLIY Daily Jumble Answer! Daily Jumble is one of the most successful games on the web worldwide. Everyday the game is updated with challenging puzzles of which you can find answers to on our site! This daily jumble has 6 letters. You can find the answer below.
- a. - Worthy of belief; probable; credible; as, a likely story.
- a. - Having probability; having or giving reason to expect; -- followed by the infinitive; as, it is likely to rain.
- a. - Similar; like; alike.
- a. - Such as suits; good-looking; pleasing; agreeable; handsome.
- a. - Having such qualities as make success probable; well adapted to the place; promising; as, a likely young man; a likely servant.
- adv. - In all probability; probably.
Other Jumbled words from July 05 2020
|How the busy salesman felt —|
|This person who was born on March 28, 1955, in McAlester, OK, had her own TV show from 2001 to 2007.|