KORCO Jumble Answer
Welcome! Here you will find the answer to KORCO Daily Jumble Answer! Daily Jumble is one of the most successful games on the web worldwide. Everyday the game is updated with challenging puzzles of which you can find answers to on our site! This daily jumble has 5 letters. You can find the answer below.
- n. - A bend, turn, or curve; curvature; flexure.
- n. - Any implement having a bent or crooked end.
- n. - The staff used by a shepherd, the hook of which serves to hold a runaway sheep.
- n. - A bishop's staff of office. Cf. Pastoral staff.
- n. - A pothook.
- n. - An artifice; trick; tricky device; subterfuge.
The word CROOK is a 5 letter word that has 1 syllable. The syllable division for CROOK is: crook
Anagrams of KORCOCROOK
Other Jumbled words from February 06 2023
|When he started eating better and exercising to lose pounds, she said —|