KOYSM Jumble Answer
Welcome! Here you will find the answer to KOYSM Daily Jumble Answer! Daily Jumble is one of the most successful games on the web worldwide. Everyday the game is updated with challenging puzzles of which you can find answers to on our site! This daily jumble has 5 letters. You can find the answer below.
- superl. - Emitting smoke, esp. in large quantities or in an offensive manner; fumid; as, smoky fires.
- superl. - Having the appearance or nature of smoke; as, a smoky fog.
- superl. - Filled with smoke, or with a vapor resembling smoke; thick; as, a smoky atmosphere.
- superl. - Subject to be filled with smoke from chimneys or fireplace; as, a smoky house.
- superl. - Tarnished with smoke; noisome with smoke; as, smoky rafters; smoky cells.
- superl. - Suspicious; open to suspicion.
Anagrams of KOYSMSMOKY
Other Jumbled words from October 25 2020
|What the family experienced at Thanksgiving dinner —|
|After being expelled from high school for his “antics,” this man began performing at Toronto’s Yuk Yuk’s comedy clubs.|