KTSRTERA Jumble Answer
Welcome! Here you will find the answer to KTSRTERA Daily Jumble Answer! Daily Jumble is one of the most successful games on the web worldwide. Everyday the game is updated with challenging puzzles of which you can find answers to on our site! This daily jumble has 8 letters. You can find the answer below.
- n. - One of the innumerable luminous bodies seen in the heavens; any heavenly body other than the sun, moon, comets, and nebulae.
- n. - The polestar; the north star.
- n. - A planet supposed to influence one's destiny; (usually pl.) a configuration of the planets, supposed to influence fortune.
- n. - That which resembles the figure of a star, as an ornament worn on the breast to indicate rank or honor.
- n. - Specifically, a radiated mark in writing or printing; an asterisk [thus, *]; -- used as a reference to a note, or to fill a blank where something is omitted, etc.
- n. - A composition of combustible matter used in the heading of rockets, in mines, etc., which, exploding in the air, presents a starlike appearance.
Other Jumbled words from March 07 2021
|The announcer considered his bloopers this —|
|This show is listed by Guinness World Records as having the most spinoff productions (including movies).|