LASLT Jumble Answer
Welcome! Here you will find the answer to LASLT Daily Jumble Answer! Daily Jumble is one of the most successful games on the web worldwide. Everyday the game is updated with challenging puzzles of which you can find answers to on our site! This daily jumble has 5 letters. You can find the answer below.
- v. i. - A stand; a station; a fixed spot; hence, the stand or place where a horse or an ox kept and fed; the division of a stable, or the compartment, for one horse, ox, or other animal.
- v. i. - A stable; a place for cattle.
- v. i. - A small apartment or shed in which merchandise is exposed for sale; as, a butcher's stall; a bookstall.
- v. i. - A bench or table on which small articles of merchandise are exposed for sale.
- v. i. - A seat in the choir of a church, for one of the officiating clergy. It is inclosed, either wholly or partially, at the back and sides. The stalls are frequently very rich, with canopies and elaborate carving.
- v. i. - In the theater, a seat with arms or otherwise partly inclosed, as distinguished from the benches, sofas, etc.
Anagrams of LASLTSTALL
Other Jumbled words from September 21 2019
|When they saw the commercial for the new hearing aids, his wife was|