LATUF Jumble Answer
Welcome! Here you will find the answer to LATUF Daily Jumble Answer! Daily Jumble is one of the most successful games on the web worldwide. Everyday the game is updated with challenging puzzles of which you can find answers to on our site! This daily jumble has 5 letters. You can find the answer below.
- n. - Defect; want; lack; default.
- n. - Anything that fails, that is wanting, or that impairs excellence; a failing; a defect; a blemish.
- n. - A moral failing; a defect or dereliction from duty; a deviation from propriety; an offense less serious than a crime.
- n. - A dislocation of the strata of the vein.
- n. - In coal seams, coal rendered worthless by impurities in the seam; as, slate fault, dirt fault, etc.
- n. - A lost scent; act of losing the scent.
Anagrams of LATUFFAULT
Other Jumbled words from October 18 2020
|What the ballerina had on her competition—|
|This actress played Helga Wagner on the TV version of “Swiss Family Robinson” from 1974 to 1975.|