LDFIED Jumble Answer
Welcome! Here you will find the answer to LDFIED Daily Jumble Answer! Daily Jumble is one of the most successful games on the web worldwide. Everyday the game is updated with challenging puzzles of which you can find answers to on our site! This daily jumble has 6 letters. You can find the answer below.
- n. - A stringed instrument of music played with a bow; a violin; a kit.
- n. - A kind of dock (Rumex pulcher) with fiddle-shaped leaves; -- called also fiddle dock.
- n. - A rack or frame of bars connected by strings, to keep table furniture in place on the cabin table in bad weather.
- v. i. - To play on a fiddle.
- v. i. - To keep the hands and fingers actively moving as a fiddler does; to move the hands and fingers restlessy or in busy idleness; to trifle.
- v. t. - To play (a tune) on a fiddle.
Anagrams of LDFIEDFIDDLE
Other Jumbled words from October 14 2019
|Casinos on the “Strip” make so much money because lots of people go to|