LEFTE Jumble Answer
Welcome! Here you will find the answer to LEFTE Daily Jumble Answer! Daily Jumble is one of the most successful games on the web worldwide. Everyday the game is updated with challenging puzzles of which you can find answers to on our site! This daily jumble has 5 letters. You can find the answer below.
- n. & a. - To sail; to float.
- n. & a. - To fly swiftly; to pass over quickly; to hasten; to flit as a light substance.
- n. & a. - To slip on the whelps or the barrel of a capstan or windlass; -- said of a cable or hawser.
- v. t. - To pass over rapidly; to skin the surface of; as, a ship that fleets the gulf.
- v. t. - To hasten over; to cause to pass away lighty, or in mirth and joy.
- v. t. - To draw apart the blocks of; -- said of a tackle.
Anagrams of LEFTEFLEET
Other Jumbled words from March 22 2019
|To rob from the rich and give to the poor, Robin Hood needed|