LICLH Jumble Answer
Welcome! Here you will find the answer to LICLH Daily Jumble Answer! Daily Jumble is one of the most successful games on the web worldwide. Everyday the game is updated with challenging puzzles of which you can find answers to on our site! This daily jumble has 5 letters. You can find the answer below.
- n. - A moderate but disagreeable degree of cold; a disagreeable sensation of coolness, accompanied with shivering.
- n. - A sensation of cold with convulsive shaking of the body, pinched face, pale skin, and blue lips, caused by undue cooling of the body or by nervous excitement, or forming the precursor of some constitutional disturbance, as of a fever.
- n. - A check to enthusiasm or warmth of feeling; discouragement; as, a chill comes over an assembly.
- n. - An iron mold or portion of a mold, serving to cool rapidly, and so to harden, the surface of molten iron brought in contact with it.
- n. - The hardened part of a casting, as the tread of a car wheel.
- a. - Moderately cold; tending to cause shivering; chilly; raw.
Anagrams of LICLHCHILL
Other Jumbled words from October 16 2019
|When the jeep ran off the road, the giraffe was willing to|