LIETLT Jumble Answer
Welcome! Here you will find the answer to LIETLT Daily Jumble Answer! Daily Jumble is one of the most successful games on the web worldwide. Everyday the game is updated with challenging puzzles of which you can find answers to on our site! This daily jumble has 6 letters. You can find the answer below.
- a. - Small in size or extent; not big; diminutive; -- opposed to big or large; as, a little body; a little animal; a little piece of ground; a little hill; a little distance; a little child.
- a. - Short in duration; brief; as, a little sleep.
- a. - Small in quantity or amount; not much; as, a little food; a little air or water.
- a. - Small in dignity, power, or importance; not great; insignificant; contemptible.
- a. - Small in force or efficiency; not strong; weak; slight; inconsiderable; as, little attention or exertion;little effort; little care or diligence.
- a. - Small in extent of views or sympathies; narrow; shallow; contracted; mean; illiberal; ungenerous.
Anagrams of LIETLTLITTLE
Other Jumbled words from January 03 2021
|A divorcee often becomes this —|
|This actress was a cheerleader at Wichita Southeast High School in Wichita, Kansas.|