LOLWEM Jumble Answer
Welcome! Here you will find the answer to LOLWEM Daily Jumble Answer! Daily Jumble is one of the most successful games on the web worldwide. Everyday the game is updated with challenging puzzles of which you can find answers to on our site! This daily jumble has 6 letters. You can find the answer below.
- superl. - Soft or tender by reason of ripeness; having a tender pulp; as, a mellow apple.
- superl. - Easily worked or penetrated; not hard or rigid; as, a mellow soil.
- superl. - Not coarse, rough, or harsh; subdued; soft; rich; delicate; -- said of sound, color, flavor, style, etc.
- superl. - Well matured; softened by years; genial; jovial.
- superl. - Warmed by liquor; slightly intoxicated.
- v. t. - To make mellow.
Anagrams of LOLWEMMELLOW
Other Jumbled words from April 24 2019
|Who is going to be the magazine’s next “Person of the Year”?|