LOOCR Jumble Answer
Welcome! Here you will find the answer to LOOCR Daily Jumble Answer! Daily Jumble is one of the most successful games on the web worldwide. Everyday the game is updated with challenging puzzles of which you can find answers to on our site! This daily jumble has 5 letters. You can find the answer below.
- n. - A property depending on the relations of light to the eye, by which individual and specific differences in the hues and tints of objects are apprehended in vision; as, gay colors; sad colors, etc.
- n. - Any hue distinguished from white or black.
- n. - The hue or color characteristic of good health and spirits; ruddy complexion.
- n. - That which is used to give color; a paint; a pigment; as, oil colors or water colors.
- n. - That which covers or hides the real character of anything; semblance; excuse; disguise; appearance.
- n. - Shade or variety of character; kind; species.
Anagrams of LOOCRCOLOR
Other Jumbled words from February 26 2020
|After Sean Connery retired from playing 007, they were able to make|