LPXEE Jumble Answer
Welcome! Here you will find the answer to LPXEE Daily Jumble Answer! Daily Jumble is one of the most successful games on the web worldwide. Everyday the game is updated with challenging puzzles of which you can find answers to on our site! This daily jumble has 5 letters. You can find the answer below.
- v. t. - To drive or force out from that within which anything is contained, inclosed, or situated; to eject; as to expel air from a bellows.
- v. t. - To drive away from one's country; to banish.
- v. t. - To cut off from further connection with an institution of learning, a society, and the like; as, to expel a student or member.
- v. t. - To keep out, off, or away; to exclude.
- v. t. - To discharge; to shoot.
Anagrams of LPXEEEXPEL
Other Jumbled words from May 12 2020
|The family reunion of first positive numbers featured|