LTEERN Jumble Answer
Welcome! Here you will find the answer to LTEERN Daily Jumble Answer! Daily Jumble is one of the most successful games on the web worldwide. Everyday the game is updated with challenging puzzles of which you can find answers to on our site! This daily jumble has 6 letters. You can find the answer below.
- v. i. - To become less rigid or hard; to yield; to dissolve; to melt; to deliquesce.
- v. i. - To become less severe or intense; to become less hard, harsh, cruel, or the like; to soften in temper; to become more mild and tender; to feel compassion.
- v. t. - To slacken; to abate.
- v. t. - To soften; to dissolve.
- v. t. - To mollify ; to cause to be less harsh or severe.
- n. - Stay; stop; delay.
Anagrams of LTEERNRELENT
Other Jumbled words from December 03 2019
|The folklore characters wanted to cross the river but didn’t want to use the|