LWOOLH Jumble Answer
Welcome! Here you will find the answer to LWOOLH Daily Jumble Answer! Daily Jumble is one of the most successful games on the web worldwide. Everyday the game is updated with challenging puzzles of which you can find answers to on our site! This daily jumble has 6 letters. You can find the answer below.
- a. - Having an empty space or cavity, natural or artificial, within a solid substance; not solid; excavated in the interior; as, a hollow tree; a hollow sphere.
- a. - Depressed; concave; gaunt; sunken.
- a. - Reverberated from a cavity, or resembling such a sound; deep; muffled; as, a hollow roar.
- a. - Not sincere or faithful; false; deceitful; not sound; as, a hollow heart; a hollow friend.
- n. - A cavity, natural or artificial; an unfilled space within anything; a hole, a cavern; an excavation; as the hollow of the hand or of a tree.
- n. - A low spot surrounded by elevations; a depressed part of a surface; a concavity; a channel.
Anagrams of LWOOLHHOLLOW
Other Jumbled words from January 14 2020
|When the sisters started a business together, much of what they did was|