LYLLFIADES Jumble Answer
Welcome! Here you will find the answer to LYLLFIADES Daily Jumble Answer! Daily Jumble is one of the most successful games on the web worldwide. Everyday the game is updated with challenging puzzles of which you can find answers to on our site! This daily jumble has 10 letters. You can find the answer below.
- v. i. - To leap or rush out; to burst forth; to issue suddenly; as a body of troops from a fortified place to attack besiegers; to make a sally.
- v. - A leaping forth; a darting; a spring.
- v. - A rushing or bursting forth; a quick issue; a sudden eruption; specifically, an issuing of troops from a place besieged to attack the besiegers; a sortie.
- v. - An excursion from the usual track; range; digression; deviation.
- v. - A flight of fancy, liveliness, wit, or the like; a flashing forth of a quick and active mind.
- v. - Transgression of the limits of soberness or steadiness; act of levity; wild gayety; frolic; escapade.
Other Jumbled words from January 18 2020
|For Ringo, replacing Pete Best as the Beatles’ drummer|
|By the time this actress turned 30, she’d already had leading roles on two TV shows.|