MCTMIO Jumble Answer
Welcome! Here you will find the answer to MCTMIO Daily Jumble Answer! Daily Jumble is one of the most successful games on the web worldwide. Everyday the game is updated with challenging puzzles of which you can find answers to on our site! This daily jumble has 6 letters. You can find the answer below.
- v. t. - To give in trust; to put into charge or keeping; to intrust; to consign; -- used with to, unto.
- v. t. - To put in charge of a jailor; to imprison.
- v. t. - To do; to perpetrate, as a crime, sin, or fault.
- v. t. - To join for a contest; to match; -- followed by with.
- v. t. - To pledge or bind; to compromise, expose, or endanger by some decisive act or preliminary step; -- often used reflexively; as, to commit one's self to a certain course.
- v. t. - To confound.
Anagrams of MCTMIOCOMMIT
Other Jumbled words from November 25 2022
|Bob Dylan was able to write more than 600 songs because he was —|