MEETXP Jumble Answer
Welcome! Here you will find the answer to MEETXP Daily Jumble Answer! Daily Jumble is one of the most successful games on the web worldwide. Everyday the game is updated with challenging puzzles of which you can find answers to on our site! This daily jumble has 6 letters. You can find the answer below.
- a. - Cut off; set apart.
- a. - Extraordinary; exceptional.
- a. - Free, or released, from some liability to which others are subject; excepted from the operation or burden of some law; released; free; clear; privileged; -- (with from): not subject to; not liable to; as, goods exempt from execution; a person exempt from jury service.
- n. - One exempted or freed from duty; one not subject.
- n. - One of four officers of the Yeomen of the Royal Guard, having the rank of corporal; an Exon.
- a. - To remove; to set apart.
Anagrams of MEETXPEXEMPT
Other Jumbled words from September 24 2020
|Getting ready to put on his best suit, he couldn’t find his neckwear. He was|