MLUPC Jumble Answer
Welcome! Here you will find the answer to MLUPC Daily Jumble Answer! Daily Jumble is one of the most successful games on the web worldwide. Everyday the game is updated with challenging puzzles of which you can find answers to on our site! This daily jumble has 5 letters. You can find the answer below.
- n. - An unshaped piece or mass of wood or other substance.
- n. - A cluster; a group; a thicket.
- n. - The compressed clay of coal strata.
- v. t. - To arrange in a clump or clumps; to cluster; to group.
- v. i. - To tread clumsily; to clamp.
Anagrams of MLUPCCLUMP
Other Jumbled words from February 11 2020
|It was easy raising funds for his business because investors wanted to|