MOONDI Jumble Answer
Welcome! Here you will find the answer to MOONDI Daily Jumble Answer! Daily Jumble is one of the most successful games on the web worldwide. Everyday the game is updated with challenging puzzles of which you can find answers to on our site! This daily jumble has 6 letters. You can find the answer below.
- n. - A kind of hood worn by the canons of a cathedral church; a sort of amice.
- n. - A mourning veil formerly worn by women.
- n. - A kind of mask; particularly, a half mask worn at masquerades, to conceal the upper part of the face. Dominos were formerly worn by ladies in traveling.
- n. - A costume worn as a disguise at masquerades, consisting of a robe with a hood adjustable at pleasure.
- n. - A person wearing a domino.
- n. - A game played by two or more persons, with twenty-eight pieces of wood, bone, or ivory, of a flat, oblong shape, plain at the back, but on the face divided by a line in the middle, and either left blank or variously dotted after the manner of dice. The game is played by matching the spots or the blank of an unmatched half of a domino already played
Anagrams of MOONDIDOMINO
Other Jumbled words from October 31 2020
|The horror movie set in the cemetery had a|
|This actor, who grew up in Ottawa, Ontario, was a top-ranked junior tennis player in Canada.|