MRAHEP Jumble Answer
Welcome! Here you will find the answer to MRAHEP Daily Jumble Answer! Daily Jumble is one of the most successful games on the web worldwide. Everyday the game is updated with challenging puzzles of which you can find answers to on our site! This daily jumble has 6 letters. You can find the answer below.
- n. - A large basket, usually with a cover, used for the packing and carrying of articles; as, a hamper of wine; a clothes hamper; an oyster hamper, which contains two bushels.
- v. t. - To put in a hamper.
- v. t. - To put a hamper or fetter on; to shackle; to insnare; to inveigle; hence, to impede in motion or progress; to embarrass; to encumber.
- n. - A shackle; a fetter; anything which impedes.
- n. - Articles ordinarily indispensable, but in the way at certain times.
Anagrams of MRAHEPHAMPER
Other Jumbled words from September 11 2019
|The tennis player was doing quite well in the tournament, until he|