MWASP Jumble Answer
Welcome! Here you will find the answer to MWASP Daily Jumble Answer! Daily Jumble is one of the most successful games on the web worldwide. Everyday the game is updated with challenging puzzles of which you can find answers to on our site! This daily jumble has 5 letters. You can find the answer below.
- n. - Wet, spongy land; soft, low ground saturated with water, but not usually covered with it; marshy ground away from the seashore.
- v. t. - To plunge or sink into a swamp.
- v. t. - To cause (a boat) to become filled with water; to capsize or sink by whelming with water.
- v. t. - Fig.: To plunge into difficulties and perils; to overwhelm; to ruin; to wreck.
- v. i. - To sink or stick in a swamp; figuratively, to become involved in insuperable difficulties.
- v. i. - To become filled with water, as a boat; to founder; to capsize or sink; figuratively, to be ruined; to be wrecked.
Anagrams of MWASPSWAMP
Other Jumbled words from February 12 2019
|The new human-powered Greek ship would be able to stay at sea for|