NACLDAS Jumble Answer
Welcome! Here you will find the answer to NACLDAS Daily Jumble Answer! Daily Jumble is one of the most successful games on the web worldwide. Everyday the game is updated with challenging puzzles of which you can find answers to on our site! This daily jumble has 7 letters. You can find the answer below.
- n. - Offense caused or experienced; reproach or reprobation called forth by what is regarded as wrong, criminal, heinous, or flagrant: opprobrium or disgrace.
- n. - Reproachful aspersion; opprobrious censure; defamatory talk, uttered heedlessly or maliciously.
- n. - Anything alleged in pleading which is impertinent, and is reproachful to any person, or which derogates from the dignity of the court, or is contrary to good manners.
- v. t. - To treat opprobriously; to defame; to asperse; to traduce; to slander.
- v. t. - To scandalize; to offend.
Anagrams of NACLDASSCANDAL
Other Jumbled words from July 31 2022
|This actor is one of the few actors to win Emmy Awards for playing the same character in two TV series.|