NEIMC Jumble Answer
Welcome! Here you will find the answer to NEIMC Daily Jumble Answer! Daily Jumble is one of the most successful games on the web worldwide. Everyday the game is updated with challenging puzzles of which you can find answers to on our site! This daily jumble has 5 letters. You can find the answer below.
- v. t. - To cut into very small pieces; to chop fine; to hash; as, to mince meat.
- v. t. - To suppress or weaken the force of; to extenuate; to palliate; to tell by degrees, instead of directly and frankly; to clip, as words or expressions; to utter half and keep back half of.
- v. t. - To affect; to make a parade of.
- v. i. - To walk with short steps; to walk in a prim, affected manner.
- v. i. - To act or talk with affected nicety; to affect delicacy in manner.
- n. - A short, precise step; an affected manner.
Anagrams of NEIMCMINCE
Other Jumbled words from March 15 2019
|The new clock they ordered would be delivered and installed|