NGTKIH Jumble Answer
Welcome! Here you will find the answer to NGTKIH Daily Jumble Answer! Daily Jumble is one of the most successful games on the web worldwide. Everyday the game is updated with challenging puzzles of which you can find answers to on our site! This daily jumble has 6 letters. You can find the answer below.
- n. - A young servant or follower; a military attendant.
- n. - In feudal times, a man-at-arms serving on horseback and admitted to a certain military rank with special ceremonies, including an oath to protect the distressed, maintain the right, and live a stainless life.
- n. - One on whom knighthood, a dignity next below that of baronet, is conferred by the sovereign, entitling him to be addressed as Sir; as, Sir John.
- n. - A champion; a partisan; a lover.
- n. - A piece used in the game of chess, usually bearing a horse's head.
- n. - A playing card bearing the figure of a knight; the knave or jack.
Anagrams of NGTKIHKNIGHT
Other Jumbled words from June 26 2022
|The producers of the TV show “Columbo” wanted this actor to take the lead role, but he turned it down.|