NHITK Jumble Answer
Welcome! Here you will find the answer to NHITK Daily Jumble Answer! Daily Jumble is one of the most successful games on the web worldwide. Everyday the game is updated with challenging puzzles of which you can find answers to on our site! This daily jumble has 5 letters. You can find the answer below.
- v. t. - To seem or appear; -- used chiefly in the expressions methinketh or methinks, and methought.
- v. t. - To employ any of the intellectual powers except that of simple perception through the senses; to exercise the higher intellectual faculties.
- v. t. - To call anything to mind; to remember; as, I would have sent the books, but I did not think of it.
- v. t. - To reflect upon any subject; to muse; to meditate; to ponder; to consider; to deliberate.
- v. t. - To form an opinion by reasoning; to judge; to conclude; to believe; as, I think it will rain to-morrow.
- v. t. - To purpose; to intend; to design; to mean.
Anagrams of NHITKTHINK
Other Jumbled words from June 12 2019
|King Arthur’s meeting at the Round Table was turning into an|