NHPCU Jumble Answer
Welcome! Here you will find the answer to NHPCU Daily Jumble Answer! Daily Jumble is one of the most successful games on the web worldwide. Everyday the game is updated with challenging puzzles of which you can find answers to on our site! This daily jumble has 5 letters. You can find the answer below.
- n. - A beverage composed of wine or distilled liquor, water (or milk), sugar, and the juice of lemon, with spice or mint; -- specifically named from the kind of spirit used; as rum punch, claret punch, champagne punch, etc.
- n. - The buffoon or harlequin of a puppet show.
- n. - A short, fat fellow; anything short and thick.
- n. - One of a breed of large, heavy draught horses; as, the Suffolk punch.
- v. t. - To thrust against; to poke; as, to punch one with the end of a stick or the elbow.
- n. - A thrust or blow.
Anagrams of NHPCUPUNCH
Other Jumbled words from May 29 2020
|The smell of coffee brewing always|