NIFAT Jumble Answer
Welcome! Here you will find the answer to NIFAT Daily Jumble Answer! Daily Jumble is one of the most successful games on the web worldwide. Everyday the game is updated with challenging puzzles of which you can find answers to on our site! This daily jumble has 5 letters. You can find the answer below.
- superl. - Lacking strength; weak; languid; inclined to swoon; as, faint with fatigue, hunger, or thirst.
- superl. - Wanting in courage, spirit, or energy; timorous; cowardly; dejected; depressed; as, "Faint heart ne'er won fair lady."
- superl. - Lacking distinctness; hardly perceptible; striking the senses feebly; not bright, or loud, or sharp, or forcible; weak; as, a faint color, or sound.
- superl. - Performed, done, or acted, in a weak or feeble manner; not exhibiting vigor, strength, or energy; slight; as, faint efforts; faint resistance.
- n. - The act of fainting, or the state of one who has fainted; a swoon. [R.] See Fainting, n.
- v. i. - To become weak or wanting in vigor; to grow feeble; to lose strength and color, and the control of the bodily or mental functions; to swoon; -- sometimes with away. See Fainting, n.
Anagrams of NIFATFAINT
Other Jumbled words from August 12 2020
|The man who’d been waiting for hours to see the doctor was a|