NOICT Jumble Answer
Welcome! Here you will find the answer to NOICT Daily Jumble Answer! Daily Jumble is one of the most successful games on the web worldwide. Everyday the game is updated with challenging puzzles of which you can find answers to on our site! This daily jumble has 5 letters. You can find the answer below.
- a. - Of or relating to tones or sounds; specifically (Phon.), applied to, or distingshing, a speech sound made with tone unmixed and undimmed by obstruction, such sounds, namely, the vowels and diphthongs, being so called by Dr. James Rush (1833) " from their forming the purest and most plastic material of intonation."
- a. - Of or pertaining to tension; increasing tension; hence, increasing strength; as, tonic power.
- a. - Increasing strength, or the tone of the animal system; obviating the effects of debility, and restoring healthy functions.
- n. - A tonic element or letter; a vowel or a diphthong.
- n. - The key tone, or first tone of any scale.
- n. - A medicine that increases the strength, and gives vigor of action to the system.
Anagrams of NOICTTONIC
Other Jumbled words from February 10 2019
|What the new wave considered the popular hotel —|