NOKTE Jumble Answer
Welcome! Here you will find the answer to NOKTE Daily Jumble Answer! Daily Jumble is one of the most successful games on the web worldwide. Everyday the game is updated with challenging puzzles of which you can find answers to on our site! This daily jumble has 5 letters. You can find the answer below.
- n. - Something intended or supposed to represent or indicate another thing or an event; a sign; a symbol; as, the rainbow is a token of God's covenant established with Noah.
- n. - A memorial of friendship; something by which the friendship of another person is to be kept in mind; a memento; a souvenir.
- n. - Something given or shown as a symbol or guarantee of authority or right; a sign of authenticity, of power, good faith, etc.
- n. - A piece of metal intended for currency, and issued by a private party, usually bearing the name of the issuer, and redeemable in lawful money. Also, a coin issued by government, esp. when its use as lawful money is limited and its intrinsic value is much below its nominal value.
- n. - A livid spot upon the body, indicating, or supposed to indicate, the approach of death.
- n. - Ten and a half quires, or, commonly, 250 sheets, of paper printed on both sides; also, in some cases, the same number of sheets printed on one side, or half the number printed on both sides.
Anagrams of NOKTETOKEN
Other Jumbled words from January 24 2021
|What the tired leader wanted his scouts to do —|
|This person was the first male to make the cover of McCall’s magazine.|