NPETTO Jumble Answer
Welcome! Here you will find the answer to NPETTO Daily Jumble Answer! Daily Jumble is one of the most successful games on the web worldwide. Everyday the game is updated with challenging puzzles of which you can find answers to on our site! This daily jumble has 6 letters. You can find the answer below.
- a. - Producing great physical effects; forcible; powerful' efficacious; as, a potent medicine.
- a. - Having great authority, control, or dominion; puissant; mighty; influential; as, a potent prince.
- a. - Powerful, in an intellectual or moral sense; having great influence; as, potent interest; a potent argument.
- n. - A prince; a potentate.
- n. - A staff or crutch.
- n. - One of the furs; a surface composed of patches which are supposed to represent crutch heads; they are always alternately argent and azure, unless otherwise specially mentioned.
Anagrams of NPETTOPOTENT
Other Jumbled words from August 11 2020
|The barber was giving away a new comb to each customer as a|