NRASL Jumble Answer
Welcome! Here you will find the answer to NRASL Daily Jumble Answer! Daily Jumble is one of the most successful games on the web worldwide. Everyday the game is updated with challenging puzzles of which you can find answers to on our site! This daily jumble has 5 letters. You can find the answer below.
- v. t. - To form raised work upon the outer surface of (thin metal ware) by the repercussion of a snarling iron upon the inner surface.
- v. t. - To entangle; to complicate; to involve in knots; as, to snarl a skein of thread.
- v. t. - To embarrass; to insnare.
- n. - A knot or complication of hair, thread, or the like, difficult to disentangle; entanglement; hence, intricate complication; embarrassing difficulty.
- v. i. - To growl, as an angry or surly dog; to gnarl; to utter grumbling sounds.
- v. i. - To speak crossly; to talk in rude, surly terms.
Anagrams of NRASLSNARL
Other Jumbled words from May 04 2021
|The protectors at Buckingham Palace can’t sit down on the job, so they|