NTIJO Jumble Answer
Welcome! Here you will find the answer to NTIJO Daily Jumble Answer! Daily Jumble is one of the most successful games on the web worldwide. Everyday the game is updated with challenging puzzles of which you can find answers to on our site! This daily jumble has 5 letters. You can find the answer below.
- n. - The place or part where two things or parts are joined or united; the union of two or more smooth or even surfaces admitting of a close-fitting or junction; junction as, a joint between two pieces of timber; a joint in a pipe.
- n. - A joining of two things or parts so as to admit of motion; an articulation, whether movable or not; a hinge; as, the knee joint; a node or joint of a stem; a ball and socket joint. See Articulation.
- n. - The part or space included between two joints, knots, nodes, or articulations; as, a joint of cane or of a grass stem; a joint of the leg.
- n. - Any one of the large pieces of meat, as cut into portions by the butcher for roasting.
- n. - A plane of fracture, or divisional plane, of a rock transverse to the stratification.
- n. - The space between the adjacent surfaces of two bodies joined and held together, as by means of cement, mortar, etc.; as, a thin joint.
Anagrams of NTIJOJOINT
Other Jumbled words from June 30 2020
|To name the body of water Magellan traveled through, she needed to|