NURTHE Jumble Answer
Welcome! Here you will find the answer to NURTHE Daily Jumble Answer! Daily Jumble is one of the most successful games on the web worldwide. Everyday the game is updated with challenging puzzles of which you can find answers to on our site! This daily jumble has 6 letters. You can find the answer below.
- n. - One who hunts wild animals either for sport or for food; a huntsman.
- n. - A dog that scents game, or is trained to the chase; a hunting dog.
- n. - A horse used in the chase; especially, a thoroughbred, bred and trained for hunting.
- n. - One who hunts or seeks after anything, as if for game; as, a fortune hunter a place hunter.
- n. - A kind of spider. See Hunting spider, under Hunting.
- n. - A hunting watch, or one of which the crystal is protected by a metallic cover.
Anagrams of NURTHEHUNTER
Other Jumbled words from January 17 2021
|By drinking spoiled milk she turned the TV jingle into this —|
|The first version of this debuted in 1976.|