NYIWD Jumble Answer
Welcome! Here you will find the answer to NYIWD Daily Jumble Answer! Daily Jumble is one of the most successful games on the web worldwide. Everyday the game is updated with challenging puzzles of which you can find answers to on our site! This daily jumble has 5 letters. You can find the answer below.
- superl. - Consisting of wind; accompanied or characterized by wind; exposed to wind.
- superl. - Next the wind; windward.
- superl. - Tempestuous; boisterous; as, windy weather.
- superl. - Serving to occasion wind or gas in the intestines; flatulent; as, windy food.
- superl. - Attended or caused by wind, or gas, in the intestines.
- superl. - Fig.: Empty; airy.
Anagrams of NYIWDWINDY
Other Jumbled words from March 23 2019
|They decided to build their nest near the summit because they liked the|