PACNITA Jumble Answer
Welcome! Here you will find the answer to PACNITA Daily Jumble Answer! Daily Jumble is one of the most successful games on the web worldwide. Everyday the game is updated with challenging puzzles of which you can find answers to on our site! This daily jumble has 7 letters. You can find the answer below.
- n. - A head, or chief officer
- n. - The military officer who commands a company, troop, or battery, or who has the rank entitling him to do so though he may be employed on other service.
- n. - An officer in the United States navy, next above a commander and below a commodore, and ranking with a colonel in the army.
- n. - By courtesy, an officer actually commanding a vessel, although not having the rank of captain.
- n. - The master or commanding officer of a merchant vessel.
- n. - One in charge of a portion of a ship's company; as, a captain of a top, captain of a gun, etc.
Anagrams of PACNITACAPTAIN
Other Jumbled words from November 21 2021
|This actress, who was born in California in 1964, studied at the American Conservatory Theater.|