PESTMU Jumble Answer
Welcome! Here you will find the answer to PESTMU Daily Jumble Answer! Daily Jumble is one of the most successful games on the web worldwide. Everyday the game is updated with challenging puzzles of which you can find answers to on our site! This daily jumble has 6 letters. You can find the answer below.
- n. - A wall separating two cavities; a partition; as, the nasal septum.
- n. - A partition that separates the cells of a fruit.
- n. - One of the radial calcareous plates of a coral.
- n. - One of the transverse partitions dividing the shell of a mollusk, or of a rhizopod, into several chambers. See Illust. under Nautilus.
- n. - One of the transverse partitions dividing the body cavity of an annelid.
Other Jumbled words from February 09 2019
|The telemarketer with emotional issues had a lot of|