POTVI Jumble Answer
Welcome! Here you will find the answer to POTVI Daily Jumble Answer! Daily Jumble is one of the most successful games on the web worldwide. Everyday the game is updated with challenging puzzles of which you can find answers to on our site! This daily jumble has 5 letters. You can find the answer below.
- n. - A fixed pin or short axis, on the end of which a wheel or other body turns.
- n. - The end of a shaft or arbor which rests and turns in a support; as, the pivot of an arbor in a watch.
- n. - Hence, figuratively: A turning point or condition; that on which important results depend; as, the pivot of an enterprise.
- n. - The officer or soldier who simply turns in his place whike the company or line moves around him in wheeling; -- called also pivot man.
- v. t. - To place on a pivot.
Anagrams of POTVIPIVOT
Other Jumbled words from June 09 2019
|The cowboy’s horse impulsively reacted to this —|