PRETEN Jumble Answer
Welcome! Here you will find the answer to PRETEN Daily Jumble Answer! Daily Jumble is one of the most successful games on the web worldwide. Everyday the game is updated with challenging puzzles of which you can find answers to on our site! This daily jumble has 6 letters. You can find the answer below.
- a. - Prostrate and rooting; -- said of stems.
- a. - Same as Reptant.
- v. i. - To feel pain, sorrow, or regret, for what one has done or omitted to do.
- v. i. - To change the mind, or the course of conduct, on account of regret or dissatisfaction.
- v. i. - To be sorry for sin as morally evil, and to seek forgiveness; to cease to love and practice sin.
- v. t. - To feel pain on account of; to remember with sorrow.
Anagrams of PRETENREPENT
Other Jumbled words from February 20 2020
|Flaming Greek cheese has long been popular and wasn’t just a|