RACYR Jumble Answer
Welcome! Here you will find the answer to RACYR Daily Jumble Answer! Daily Jumble is one of the most successful games on the web worldwide. Everyday the game is updated with challenging puzzles of which you can find answers to on our site! This daily jumble has 5 letters. You can find the answer below.
- v. t. - To convey or transport in any manner from one place to another; to bear; -- often with away or off.
- v. t. - To have or hold as a burden, while moving from place to place; to have upon or about one's person; to bear; as, to carry a wound; to carry an unborn child.
- v. t. - To move; to convey by force; to impel; to conduct; to lead or guide.
- v. t. - To transfer from one place (as a country, book, or column) to another; as, to carry the war from Greece into Asia; to carry an account to the ledger; to carry a number in adding figures.
- v. t. - To convey by extension or continuance; to extend; as, to carry the chimney through the roof; to carry a road ten miles farther.
- v. t. - To bear or uphold successfully through conflict, as a leader or principle; hence, to succeed in, as in a contest; to bring to a successful issue; to win; as, to carry an election.
Anagrams of RACYRCARRY
Other Jumbled words from March 16 2019
|They arrived at the golf course early to use the practice green and|