RAITXM Jumble Answer
Welcome! Here you will find the answer to RAITXM Daily Jumble Answer! Daily Jumble is one of the most successful games on the web worldwide. Everyday the game is updated with challenging puzzles of which you can find answers to on our site! This daily jumble has 6 letters. You can find the answer below.
- n. - The womb.
- n. - Hence, that which gives form or origin to anything
- n. - The cavity in which anything is formed, and which gives it shape; a die; a mold, as for the face of a type.
- n. - The earthy or stony substance in which metallic ores or crystallized minerals are found; the gangue.
- n. - The five simple colors, black, white, blue, red, and yellow, of which all the rest are composed.
- n. - The lifeless portion of tissue, either animal or vegetable, situated between the cells; the intercellular substance.
Anagrams of RAITXMMATRIX
Other Jumbled words from November 12 2023
|Their wedding reception was the perfect place for the bride and groom to —|
|This was founded in Scotts Valley, California, on Aug. 29, 1997.|