RAUTEM Jumble Answer
Welcome! Here you will find the answer to RAUTEM Daily Jumble Answer! Daily Jumble is one of the most successful games on the web worldwide. Everyday the game is updated with challenging puzzles of which you can find answers to on our site! This daily jumble has 6 letters. You can find the answer below.
- superl. - Brought by natural process to completeness of growth and development; fitted by growth and development for any function, action, or state, appropriate to its kind; full-grown; ripe.
- superl. - Completely worked out; fully digested or prepared; ready for action; made ready for destined application or use; perfected; as, a mature plan.
- superl. - Of or pertaining to a condition of full development; as, a man of mature years.
- superl. - Come to, or in a state of, completed suppuration.
- v. t. - To bring or hasten to maturity; to promote ripeness in; to ripen; to complete; as, to mature one's plans.
- v. i. - To advance toward maturity; to become ripe; as, wine matures by age; the judgment matures by age and experience.
Anagrams of RAUTEMMATURE
Other Jumbled words from April 19 2019
|The taxidermist took a lunch break so he could|