RCOOTD Jumble Answer
Welcome! Here you will find the answer to RCOOTD Daily Jumble Answer! Daily Jumble is one of the most successful games on the web worldwide. Everyday the game is updated with challenging puzzles of which you can find answers to on our site! This daily jumble has 6 letters. You can find the answer below.
- n. - A teacher; one skilled in a profession, or branch of knowledge learned man.
- n. - An academical title, originally meaning a men so well versed in his department as to be qualified to teach it. Hence: One who has taken the highest degree conferred by a university or college, or has received a diploma of the highest degree; as, a doctor of divinity, of law, of medicine, of music, or of philosophy. Such diplomas may confer an honorary title only.
- n. - One duly licensed to practice medicine; a member of the medical profession; a physician.
- n. - Any mechanical contrivance intended to remedy a difficulty or serve some purpose in an exigency; as, the doctor of a calico-printing machine, which is a knife to remove superfluous coloring matter; the doctor, or auxiliary engine, called also donkey engine.
- n. - The friar skate.
- v. t. - To treat as a physician does; to apply remedies to; to repair; as, to doctor a sick man or a broken cart.
Anagrams of RCOOTDDOCTOR
Other Jumbled words from January 10 2021
|The storm did this to the picnickers —|
|Steve McQueen was taking a class from this person when he suggested that he get into acting.|