RENACK Jumble Answer
Welcome! Here you will find the answer to RENACK Daily Jumble Answer! Daily Jumble is one of the most successful games on the web worldwide. Everyday the game is updated with challenging puzzles of which you can find answers to on our site! This daily jumble has 6 letters. You can find the answer below.
- n. - A corroding or sloughing ulcer; esp. a spreading gangrenous ulcer or collection of ulcers in or about the mouth; -- called also water canker, canker of the mouth, and noma.
- n. - Anything which corrodes, corrupts, or destroy.
- n. - A disease incident to trees, causing the bark to rot and fall off.
- n. - An obstinate and often incurable disease of a horse's foot, characterized by separation of the horny portion and the development of fungoid growths; -- usually resulting from neglected thrush.
- n. - A kind of wild, worthless rose; the dog-rose.
- v. t. - To affect as a canker; to eat away; to corrode; to consume.
Anagrams of RENACKCANKER
Other Jumbled words from May 24 2020
|A cop can give this to speeding motorist —|
|This actress was the captain of her cheerleading/dance team in high school.|